Park Hyatt Goa is one of the best 5-star luxury beach resorts in Goa. Nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach, just 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport, you can choose from scenic views of the Pool, Lagoons, Gardens or the Arabian Sea when you book your stay with us.
Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the five star beach resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character.
With its dramatic architecture, this beach resort in South Goa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a spa-inspired bathing experience and scenic views of the pool / lagoon/ gardens or the sea
The resort showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita and Palms, a seafood restaurant on the beach. Other facilities include the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque wedding venues and Camp Hyatt for younger guests.
The city of Margao is situated nearby, while the industrial belt of Verna is 10 kilometers away. History enthusiasts may enjoy a tour of Old Goa or a visit to some of South Goa’s beautiful ancestral homes.
True to the Park Hyatt brand, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.
• Cable / satellite television channels
• Voice mail
• data port
• dual analogue phone line with a two port modem
• Individual air conditioning and heat control
• Hair dryer
• tea / coffee maker
• Iron / ironing board upon request
• In-room safety-deposit box
• Crib upon request
• morning newspaper
• Sereno spa: sereno spa is a complete health and wellness destination,designed to offer holistic treatments with a blend of unique therapies inspired by ayurvedic and yogic traditions. sereno spa promises a transformational experience, integrating ancient traditions with contemporary spa principles of thalassotherapy, aromatherapy and energyhealing to help achieve emotional, physical and spiritual wellness goals
• Park Hyatt Goa features India’s largest swimming pool with
• miles of sandy beach, water sports, archery, beach volleyball and lawn
tennis facilities available
Casa sarita—signature fine-dining Goan restaurant
da luigi—a casual, home-style Italian trattoria
masala—north Indian speciality kitchen
Palms—beachside grill and seafood restaurant
Village Café—all-day dining restaurant
Praia de luz—elegant lounge bar offering wines and appetizers
Poolside Bar—exotic cocktails and snacks by the pool
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Personal resort host
• Chauffeured, air-conditioned cars for hire
• Babysitting services (24-hours minimum notice required)
• multilingual staff
• foreign exchange facilities
• laundry and dry cleaning facilities
• safety-deposit facilities
• meeting room facilities
• Camp Hyatt™
• doctor on call