Built in 1745, the Jai Mahal Palace is a stunning piece of Rajasthan’s heritage, a great example of Indo-Saracenic architecture set amidst 18 acres of landscaped Mughal gardens. Jai Mahal Palace has been the residence of three Prime Ministers of the princely state of Jaipur. Painstakingly restored and recently refurbished, it is now a luxury five-star Taj heritage hotel equipped with all modern-day comforts. The 94 rooms and six suites offer you unbeatable views of the city and palace gardens.
Perfectly located downtown in the heart of the Pink City in Civil Lines, you are close to the main shopping areas and prime historical sites such as Amber Fort, HawaMahal and City Palace. The Jaipur International Airport is a mere 30 minutes away.
While the palace hotel gives you a taste of the best of Rajasthani heritage and culture, you also savour the best flavours in the city at our two specialty restaurants. Cinnamon serves the most authentic Royal Indian cuisines from four princely states, while Giardino is Jaipur’s finest and only contemporary al fresco Italian restaurant. Both please the palate of true food and wine connoisseurs from the world over. Our popular all-day-dining multi-cuisine restaurant Marble Arch offers a medley of flavours; and the fashionable and trendy Marigold Bar houses a selection of single malts and cigars alongside innovative cocktails.
Nestled within the luxurious ambience of the palace are several signature experiences aimed at pampering you. Enjoy Bajot Private Dining, a truly regal and romantic dinner. Unwind with rejuvenating treatments and therapies at our spa, or centre mind and body with yoga and meditation.
Explore the palace history and its landscaped gardens to host fairy tale wedding celebrations for up to 2,500 guests at the Palace Lawns. Entertain business clients and hold important meetings at the palace boardrooms, Silver Oak and Sterling, and banquet hall, Hendley’s. Our concierge would be happy to arrange a city tour for your group, and all else your heart desires.
Come, live like royalty at this heritage hotel.
The sprawling Jai Mahal Palace in Jaipur houses 94 luxury rooms and six distinct thematic suites. The opulent antique furniture, miniature paintings and Rajasthani motifs ensure that, at this heritage Taj hotel, you feel like royalty.
From casual restaurants to formal fine dining, traditional Indian to hearty Italian cuisines, select wines to light snacks, Jai Mahal Palace offers a range of settings and cuisines. These are royal dining experiences to remember.
• 94 rooms
• 6 suites
• Luxurious rooms & suites with glorious city, garden & pool views
• Options of smoking & non-smoking accommodation
• Four-fixture bathrooms with luxury bath amenities
• Complimentary Wi-Fi for resident guests
• Fine-dining speciality restaurants—Cinnamon (Indian) & Giardino (Italian)
• Marble Arch, 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant
• Marigold Bar,La Patisserie Cake Shop & Oasis, the pool lounge
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Daily Evening Cultural Show – Rajasthani Folk Dance Performance
• The Spa
• Large outdoor pool
• Fitness centre with branded equipment
• Yoga facilities,Outdoor chess with life-size chessmen
• Croquet facilities,Jogging track,Pool table,Table tennis table
• 24-hour on-call doctor & nurse
• Facilities for the differently abled
• Central location in Civil Lines Close to the main shopping centres & historical monuments
• Close to the domestic & international airport
• 24-hour business centre, with two meeting rooms fully equipped with modern conferencing facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, secretarial assistance, interpretation facilities & workstations
• Outdoor parking facility for up to 120 cars
• Concierge & multilingual staff
• Kids@Taj programmes & baby-sitting services for young guests
• Heritage walks and City tours
• Polo matches can be viewed at the Rambagh Polo Grounds during season
• Travel desk, car rental services, currency exchange, safe deposit lockers & 24-hour laundry