The Taj Mahal Hotel is a five-star deluxe hotel located in the very heart of New Delhi. On Number One Mansingh Road, it stands as tribute to timeless hospitality and service, complementing the broad leafy boulevards of Delhi’s chief architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens. Its proximity to the seat of government, the city’s diplomatic corps, and entertainment, heritage and business districts has furthered the hotel’s reputation as the epicentre of the capital. Prominent landmarks – India Gate, the Presidential Palace and the National Museum – are a short 10-minute drive away.
The glorious Mughal architecture, dramatic façade of pink Dholpur sandstone, impeccable gardens and pool give it the ambience of a luxurious in-city haven.
All around, grandeur meets understated elegance. Antiques, priceless art, and traditional accents & colours are impeccably woven together with contemporary style and modern amenities. Stay in our 292 luxurious rooms and grand suites, all of which offer stunning aerial views of Delhi’s historic skyline, or at our one-of-a-kind Presidential Suite, all perfected to host dignitaries and celebrities from across the globe.
The Taj Mahal Hotel’s culinary repertoire offers several choices. Authenticity, excellence in service, artistry and innovation in cuisine come together to create a dining experience that makes the hotel the city’s dining destination of choice. Machan – the city’s preferred 24 hour International eatery, House of Ming – Delhi’s first Cantonese and Schezuan specialty restaurant, Varq – the Modern Indian dining gourmet destination, Wasabi by Morimoto – Delhi’s award-winning contemporary Japanese restaurant, Emperor Lounge – an elegant place for meetings over tea/ coffee, Rick’s – Wokkerie and Lounge Bar offering a fine selection of malts, wines & martinis and The Grill Room – continental dining located at the rooftop with stunning aerial views of central Delhi’s beautiful skyline.
The craft of our master chefs and impeccable hospitality perfectly complement the ultimate location, amenities, and large selection of banqueting venues and lush lawns of this iconic hotel. This makes The Taj Mahal,New Delhi the preferred venue for your business conferences and dream wedding celebrations.
Allow our legendary Golden Keys Concierge and butlers to be of service; and enjoy a host of rejuvenating experiences. Pamper yourself at the Taj spa and shop for finely curated Indian artefacts at Taj Khazana. Enjoy the pool; or sauna, Jacuzzi and steam facilities at our state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Come experience legendary hospitality at the Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi.
The iconic Taj Mahal, New Delhi houses 294 rooms and suites offering exquisite views of the capital. The art adorned proudly in these depict the treasured works of India’s finest artists.
The Taj Mahal Hotel offers six food and beverage outlets serving a wide range of cuisines prepared by their celebrity chefs. Some of the restaurants are amongst the best in the city
• 292 luxurious rooms & suites with stunning city & pool views
• Rooms for single women travellers
• Options of smoking & non-smoking accommodation
• Marble bathrooms with luxury bath amenities
• Complimentary Wi-Fi for resident guests
• Fine-dining speciality restaurants—Varq (Indian), House of Ming (Chinese) & Wasabi by Morimoto (Japanese)
• Machan, 24-hour multi-cuisine eatery
• Grill Room, a continental dining destination
• Emperor Lounge, an elegant lounge
• Rick’s, stylish lounge bar
• 24-hour in-room dining
• The Spa
• Large outdoor pool
• 24-hour fitness centre with Technogym & Life Fitness
• Yoga on request
• 24-hour on-call doctor
• Facilities for specially-abled
• Central location in Lutyens’ Delhi
• Close to India Gate, seat of government, commercial and entertainment hubs and key heritage sites.
• Five regal indoor banqueting venues & splendid outdoor gardens
• 24-hour business centre with Cyber Butler; four meeting rooms & a lawyers’ library, fully equipped with modern conferencing facilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, secretarial assistance, interpretation facilities & workstations
• Taj Club rooms with access to Taj Club Lounge & butler service
• Indoor parking facility
• Taj Khazana, Indian boutique with a global appeal
• Golden Keys Concierge & multilingual staff
• Travel desk, car rental services, currency exchange, safe deposit lockers & 24-hour laundry
• Baby-sitting services for young guests